Thursday, November 4, 2010

AND I SWEAR....

Have you been disappointed in the past three days?
- Yes.

Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past three months?
- Three months? Er, lemme back track... maybe. xD

Are you alone right now?
- Somewhat 

Have you ever kissed someone who was high?
- Nooooo. 

Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
- Nope! 
  
Who’s the biggest douche bag that you know?
 - Er, I don't know, lol.

Do you like anyone?
- Everyone! :)

What about dislike anyone?
- Not really.


Do you have empty bottles of alcohol anywhere?
- Nopeee

Who was last to slap your butt?
 - Shane? XD

Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
- Yup!

Quote a movie:
“Were you going to heal her with your magic penis?”

Relationships or one night stands ?
- Relationships? I don't know, lol.

Where is your biological father right now?
- Watching South Park in his room, lol.

Honestly, did you really love the last person you said I love you to?
- I said it to... Zoe? And Yes. I do! <3

What do you usually do right away when you wake up?
- Think: "Godamnit, school..."

If you caught your significant other cheating on you what would you do?
- Slap that bitch upside the head! Haha, just kidding. I don't know. Probably storm out. :/

Ever sat in someone’s lap because there were no more seats in a vehicle?
- Yuppp lol.

Do you have sex everyday?
- HAHA, uh no?

Last person you talked to on the phone?
- Mommmaaa 

What’s the closest black thing to you?
- This laptop, lol.

What were you doing last night at midnight?
- Sleeeeeping. 

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
- Yes. *blushes

Is there anyone in the room with you?
- Nopee.

Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
- No. >.>

Is any part of your body sore?
- Yup, lol.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
- 16.

Have you kissed the last person you texted?
-  Mhm.

Do you want a tattoo?
- Depends.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
- Yeahhh! Best friends, nah! :) 

Next time you will kiss someone?
- Idk... ?

What are you planning on doing after this?
- Sleep. And worry myself with PSATs >_<

Ever kissed someone that smokes?
- Ewwww, no!

Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?
- Probably not. >_>

Person that means the most to you:
- Parentals. >_<

Thinking about anyone right now?
- A lot of people, actually! Haha.

Celebrity crush:
- Taylor Lautner, Benny Feilhaber, Carlos Bocanegra, :)!

Favorite song at the moment:
- I have three, lol! "I Never Told You" by Colbie Caillat, "You and I" by 봄, and "Count on Me" by Bruno Mars.

Do you play an instrument?
- I half-ass play the recorder, piano, and ukulele. Haha xD!

Ever wanted something you couldn't have?
- All day, everyday! Haha... but honestly, doesn't everyone?

Five turn-ons you find in the opposite sex:
1) Have a smile that makes me flutter inside? Can I have one of those to go, please?
2) Play an instrument? Yay.
3) Sing really well? Double yay.
4) Know how to make me laugh without trying too hard? Triple yay.
5) Play sports like a beast? Please, be mine!
*I'm adding a #6: A guy who can hug reallllly well. Bear hugs earn brownie points! :)

Funniest thing you've seen this week:
Ray William Johnson. Sunny D and Rum.

Last person you talked to on MSN:
- Cooper.

Name 3 people who made you smile in the last 3 days:
- Zoe
Yishan
Cooper

Swim in a pool full of tiger sharks or skinny dip in a 6 ft. deep pond full of jellyfish?
- .... 6ft. pond full of jellyfish. I might actually have a SHOT at survival, lol.

Can you sing?
- No, lol.

Can you dance?
- When I'm alone, I look like I belong on "So You Think You Can Dance?"
When I'm around people, I look like I'm spazzing. So I don't know, you tell me.

Can you act?
- Haha, not to save my life!

Favorite food:
- Chocolate... and everything else that looks edible haha.

Favorite smell:
- Er that's hard. Vanilla, coconut, cinnamon, or shea butter. I don't know, it depends on how I'm feeling!
Or maybe freshly baked cookies... :O!

Chicken wings:
- Are awesome.

I Bid Ye Farewell. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment