Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Honaymun

I want to go to Europe or Bali for my honeymoon.  Possibly the Netherlands, Amsterdam, or Switzerland.  I don't know.  There are a lot of places I would want to go for a honeymoon, but I guess it just depends on my spouse, our means, and what we're "feeling."










I don't know if I want to go to an "unknown" place for my honeymoon or not. I used to believe that a honeymoon was taken to places the couple has never been to, to discover things together, so I always ruled out anywhere in Asia and any islands.  But now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind going to those places for my honeymoon.  I've been to Bali and for the most part, it is relaxing, beautiful, and definitely a spot to just relax and love.  It might not necessarily be the most romantic place on earth, but who cares about that?  I gag at cheesy romance... or I get red in the face, I don't know. I'm never really comfortable with the idea of outward romance and going to romantic outings.  I get embarrassed.  That's why I want to go somewhere that's beautiful and relaxing, but not a center for "love."  And I KNOW I WILL BE MARRIED AND IN LOVE, but that's different!  I'm sure the husband I pick will have the same thoughts as me, so I think my honey moon will be relaxing and fun!  I don't want to just get massages every day and sit in a jacuzzi of flower petals and glasses of champagne.   I'm going to be the girl who goes on a honeymoon to skii down beautiful slopes or snorkel with exotic, colorful marine life.

No comments:

Post a Comment