Wednesday, April 18, 2012

If I Had a Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a house.  If I had a million dollars,  I'd buy you furniture for your house... Maybe a nice Chesterfield or an Ottoman. I'd buy you a K-Car, a nice reliant automobile.I'd build a treefort in our yard, you could help it wouldn't be that hard. Maybe we could put a refrigerator in there.  Wouldn't that be fabulous! I buy you a fur coat( but not a real fur coat that's cruel).  I'd buy you an exotic pet(like a llama or an emu).  I'd but you John Merick's remains (All them crazy elephant bones). We wouldn't have to walk to the store; we'd take a limousine cause it costs more. We wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinner. I'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress that's cruel). I'd buy you some art ( A Picasso or a Garfunkel).  I'd buy you a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?) 

If I had a 1,000,000 I'd be RICH.

That was a paragraph full of lyrics from the song "If I Had a Million Dollars" by the Barenaked Ladies.  It's a beautiful song, huh?

But no really, I would do all the same things.  I would buy a house (maybe not a million dollar house, but nice one) and then buy a functional car.  I would save some for MY college education, as well my future children's education.  That's pretty much it... maybe ONE shopping spree day or something, I don't know.  I don't have much reason to have so much money - I would get the things I've always wanted and needed first and whatever left over I have I'll put in my savings or something.  I might have that extra money for traveling... OH WAIT! YES! I WOULD TRAVEL.  I'd actually have the money to go to places I've always wanted to go to and buy the foreign shit I've always wanted. AGGHH, yes! I would travel.  I would buy a decent house, a new car, and travel! The college education stuff of course, but I can't just GIVE money to my kids... they're going to have to learn to work too, you know?



No comments:

Post a Comment